As PA’s best performing service, we continue to excel in providing Remote-Camp Life Support and Maintenance Services, and through a number of completed and on-going contracts, consider ourselves to be one of the most competent local providers of such services in the Kurdistan Region.
Within this business division, services include Catering, Camp & Field Maintenance, Procurement & Inventory Management, Housekeeping & Laundry, Fuel & Water Supply, Logistics & Machinery Rental, Small Civil Works and Camp Management.
Since 2015, we have focused our attention more on the remote-camp life support and maintenance systems. Under the Kurdistan Region’s oil and gas contracting regime, a service provider, such as PA, can only work with an IOC through a successful and competitive tender, approved by the Ministry of Natural Resources. We have therefore put more emphasis on our project execution processes and procedures, and the documents that describe them, in order to increase the quality of our proposal submissions. Our written standard operating procedures are based on our actual operations and experience, and we believe this is where PA can excel and match international standards.
- Afren Mena Limited – Provision of Catering, Housekeeping and Maintenance Services (Barda Rash Block)
- Oryx Petroleum – Provision of Catering, Housekeeping and Maintenance Services (Hawler Block, Security Camp)
- ExxonMobil – Provision of OPF Camp Maintenance and Housekeeping Services (Pirmam)
- Genel Energy – Supply of Integrated Life Support Services (Catering & Housekeeping) for Sarta Block (Sarta)
- Afren Mena Limited – Provision of Catering, Housekeeping and Maintenance Services (Hawler Block, Main Camp)
- Chevron – Provision of General Field Maintenance Services (Rovi/Sarta Blocks)
- TAQA – Provision of Generator Maintenance Service
- Genel Energy – Provision of General Field Maintenance Services (Sarta)